Dear valued guests,
On behalf of all our team in Rhodes Bay Hotel & Spa and Elite Suites by Rhodes Bay , we have much pleasure to inform you that according to comparative reports, Greece has the best performance in Europe in terms of flattening the Covid-19 pandemic's curve and slow down the spread of the virus in the country.
Following this successful performance, our magnificent island, Rhodes, hasn't had any serious Covid-19 cases and we are glad being one of the safest destinations.
- To give you peace of mind and more time to make decisions about your future travel plans on any new bookings made until further notice, you can modify or cancel your booking up to 1 days prior to arrival.
- If you wish to modify your existing booking, you may transfer the deposited amount towards a future stay during summer 2020 or 2021 (if any rate differences, they will apply). For modifications or cancellations of bookings made directly with us, please contact us at: email@example.com. For modifications or cancellations via travel agencies or other platforms, kindly contact them directly.
- If no new dates are yet decided, we offer you a Voucher that equals to the value of your deposit for use in a new booking in 2020 or 2021 season, which if not redeemed within 18 months , the original deposit will be returned in full.
Dedication to Health & Safety
Monitoring and following the World Health Organization’s and the Hellenic National Public Health Organization's statements and guidelines, as well as the progress of the situation regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) cases, we at Rhodes Bay Hotel & Spa and Elite Suites by Rhodes Bay, are working to ensure the health & safety of our guests and associates.
Our hotel has initiated plans to develop new hospitality standards and roll out enhanced cleaning & hygiene protocols and systems in terms of cleaning, food, disinfection, and infection prevention, related to Covid-19 , reinforcing our already firm practices.
The new standards will be implemented to minimize risk and enhance health & safety for our guests and associates.
Our areas of focus include:
- Extensive and role-specific Covid-19 awareness training of all our staff according to the guidelines and protocols provided by health authorities
- Application of health & safety protocols to providing appropriate personnel equipment and increase of the frequency of cleaning of high-touch areas like locker rooms, staff offices, elevators
- Personal protective equipment will be provided to each staff member
- Reinforcement of the existing practices of food and safety according to ISO & HACCP standards
- Use of signage in the lobby and all common areas to remind guests to maintain social distancing and help minimize the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
- Sanitizing stations near the entrances, elevators, outlets and high-traffic areas
- Addition of partitions at front desks to provide an extra level of safety
- In public spaces, surfaces will be treated with disinfectants and cleaning will be done with increased frequency and well-established cleaning processes
- Guest Rooms: Use of cleaning and disinfecting protocols recommended by the World Health Organization and the Hellenic National Public Health Organization to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to frequently touched units
- Safe food preparation and service practices using food safety standards as guidelines.
- New approach to buffets
- Swimming pools and water facilities: New layout of seats on swimming pool decks (sunbeds, chairs, sun loungers, etc.) with suggested distance according to protocols and disinfection of seats after a guest leaves and before use by another guest
- Spa services: Use of all cleaning and hygiene protocols. Access to be allowed only by appointment
- Doctor available 24/7
On behalf of all our team here at Rhodes Bay Hotel & Spa and Elite Suites by Rhodes Bay,we want to assure you that we will continue to provide uninterrupted service to you and your loved ones. As we navigate through these challenging times, we feel fortunate to be part of this community that supports each other and we hope to have the pleasure to welcoming you again in our beautiful island of Rhodes and our hotel , where we will spare no effort to create new, meaningful and unforgettable memories!
We wish you safety and health
Your Rhodes Bay Hotel & Spa and Elite Suites by Rhodes Bay team